Welcome to Armidale Tourist Park. To help you enjoy your stay with us please observe the following requirements.
Check in/out time
Check out time 10.00am or if extending your stay please inform us prior to 10.00am.
Check in time is 2.00pm.
Hours of operation
Weekdays: 7.30am – 6.00pm
Recreation room and BBQ area closes at 10.00pm.
Quiet time is 10.00pm. Please consider others. Any noise complaints after that time will be subject to penalties and may result in the police being called.
- Pets are allowed on our grounds and in the 2 designated cabins. No pets are allowed in any buildings except in our ‘Pet-Friendly’ Cabins.
- Pet owners are liable for any damages that their dog causes. Dogs must be vaccinated and treated for fleas. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after their dog.
- A minimum charge of $150 is given to owners that ignore these policies.
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended
- Dogs may be walked around park on a leash only
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests
- Washing machines and laundry sinks are strictly for human washing only.
Please observe the 8km Speed Limit.
NO SMOKING inside any park building.
A minimum fine of $150 will be given to those smoking in caravans, cabins and/or other park buildings.
Armidale Tourist Park has been awarded a Bronze medal from the CCIA accredited Gumnut Awards and aims keep its impact on the environment minimal. Please observe recycling signs to help continue our recycling efforts.
Solar power and energy use
Armidale Tourist Park uses a combination of renewable (solar) energy and regular electricity. Please help reduce our carbon footprint by charging your electrical gadgets and doing your washing and cleaning during sunlight hours.
Nature and Wildlife
Armidale Tourist Park attracts many types of birds and boasts many trees and plants. Please treat all wildlife and plants with respect. Trees are checked annually for soundness. There is no guarantee that any tree will not fall at any given moment. In case of a storm, it is advised to move to a safe area.
We expect cabins to be left in a tidy state, with dishes washed and dried. Any damage to property or excess cleaning will incur fees.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations attract a minimum $25 cancellation fee.
Individual bookings that are cancelled within a week of arrival lose their deposit in full. Deposits held for Group Bookings will not be refunded if cancelled within 30 days of arrival date.
No refunds will be given for early departures.
Transfers of bookings can be done to bookings with at least 7 days notice: All transfers attract a minimum $50 transfer fee.
A deposit needs to be paid to make and confirm a booking.
We accept EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa and Amex. AMEX acquires a surcharge of 3.6%.
Bookings need to be paid in full on arrival. We do not accept cheques or Direct Debit on arrival.
Please be aware that if there is any outstanding accounts, the credit card on file will be charged.
Park management wishes to warn all persons who engage in any activity for recreation or pleasure in, on or near the park, that the pursuit of such activities involves the risk of harm or serious personal injury including death, drowning, head, eye, or spinal injury, paralysis, broken limbs or strains. Prior to undertaking any such recreational activity, all occupants, guest or other persons should ensure and be satisfied they are aware of all risks involved, including those risks associated with any pre-existing health condition. Such recreational activities and facilities are varied and may include:
– gym and recreation room
– jumping pillow
– playgrounds and playground equipment
– swimming pools and water activities (an adult needs to accompany children at all times)
– bike riding, pedal carts, skateboards and scooters (no riding in front of office, helmets need to be worn at all times)
– mini golf
– children’s activities
– interaction with wildlife, waterways, water course and ponds
– walking or running over uneven surfaces and grounds, tiled surfaces and wet areas
– activities (including camping) with exposure to the natural environment (flora & fauna) including the risk of falling tree limbs
All persons who engage in recreational activities do so at their own risk. Children and infants must be supervised by an adult at all times.
By entering the Park, it is accepted that recreational activities are not free of risk and the Park Management is not liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from such activities. On entry, it is agreed that Park Management, employees or agents are indemnified against all claims.
Please note: it is recommended that children younger than 9 years old do not use the top bunk.