Armidale Tourist Park is dedicated to making your trip amazing while travelling with pets in Armidale and the New England High Country with dedicated pet friendly accommodation.
Set on 14 acres of landscaped grounds, Armidale Tourist Park features the choice of three Pet Friendly Studio cabins, and one two bedroom superior cabin that allow well trained, vaccinated pets. Both cabin types have ensuite, reverse-cycle air-con, linen included, and entertaining area & undercover carport. The Superior 2 bedroom cabin also features a full size kitchen with large fridge and oven.
Out And About
Check out the Armidale Regional council’s website to find out where the off-leash dog parks are here. Also check out the Piney’s on Rockvale rd. The perfect place to take your pets and include them in your New England High Country adventure.
Tips for travelling with Pets
When you visit us at Armidale Tourist Park, you’ll more than likely be greeted by Maggie, our residence Shih Tzu. She has since become the pin-up dog for camping in the Let’s Go Caravan and Camping campaign, so check out her tips here!
G’day Reward Parks are a great place to start when travelling with pets, many of the member parks agree that pet owners look after the favourite pooches and so have welcomed them to their parks. Check out all the pet friendly Top Park parks here. They’ve also got some great tips to look after your pets on the road. Top Parks – Tips for travelling with Pets.
In Case Of Emergencies
If your pet is missing, we understand it’s very distressing.
Immediately report a lost animal using council’s online customer request service, or phone Customer Services on 1300 136 833 to let them know you have lost your dog.
Have your dog’s microchip number with you and describe your pet giving as much relevant information as you can.
We also recommend you contact local veterinary clinics.
North Hill Vet Clinic – (02) 6772 1686
Alternatively Call the Armidale Companion Animals Shelter – (02) 6771 5498
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, camp kitchen areas, children’s play areas, pool area and inside cabin accommodation
- Dogs may be walked around park on a leash only
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests
- Washing machines and laundry sinks are strictly for human washing only.