The New England High Country region is perfect for a day of driving through the countryside and checking out our many Wineries and Breweries.
A great snapshot of our region is Scenic Drive 19, which takes you past Peterson’s winery, Dangars Falls, Gostwyck Chapel and into Uralla where you can check out the New England Brewery Company and Why Worry Wines. If you’ve got the time, head out to Dobson’s Distillery at Eastview Estate. With internationally acclaimed Whiskeys, Gins, and Wines, and an amazing chef, you won’t be disappointed, www.eastviewestate.com.
- New England Brewing 19 Bridge St, Uralla 0433 875 209
- Why Worry Wines 376 Kingston Rd, Uralla 02 6778 4147
- Eastview Estate Kentucky 02 6778 7473
- Peterson’s Winery Dangarsleigh Rd 02 6772 0422
- Merilba Estate Kingstown Rd, Ualla 02 6778 9145
- New England Foodie Trail www.newenglandfoodietrail.com
Post by Dragonfly.guru